Over the past few years, fun runs have become pretty popular. Usually organized to raise money for charity, these events are a healthy and entertaining way to connect with the community. Charity races also make it easy for beginners and non-athletes to participate, since these are casual and non-competitive events.
Fun runs can be themed events and, like any race, require a lot of detailed planning on the race director’s behalf. We’ve put together this handy guide, with advice from seasoned race directors and applicable instructions on how to organize a stellar fun run!
Download our step-by-step guide on organizing a fun run and learn how to:
- Prepare all the details you need to organize a fundraising running event including how to choose themes and games.
- Get all the permits you need.
- Use social media and other marketing tactics to promote the event.
- Find sponsors to contribute and fund the race.
- Review and evaluate how your overall event turned out.
- Plan for future races.
See you at the finish line!