Planning for a successful race—whether it's a 5K, marathon, triathlon or road race—doesn't stop when the last participant crosses the finish line. To maximize the experience for participants and improve your event year after year, there are important milestones, not just before, but during and after the race.
Download the "Race Director Checklist" for a simple look at everything you'll need for an amazing race experience. With these simple steps for tackling the details, you can focus more of your efforts on providing a memorable event experience for your participants.
The checklist explains how to:
- 1. Prepare a budget that accounts for possible last-minute costs
- 2. Work with local government and police
- 3. Plan for emergencies
- 4. Attract participants through sponsorships and marketing
- 1. Organize volunteers
- 2. Continue marketing your event with social media
- 1. Create presentations for key stakeholders
- 2. Promote your next event
Before the event:
On the day of the event:
After the event:
Download our "Race Director Checklist" and get on the road to organizing your best event yet.