Increase Event Revenue
Efficiently reach out to thousands of interested athletes in your demographic area by choosing to place an ad in one of our value added email newsletters. A large percentage of our users proactively subscribe to one or more of our high-quality e-newsletters, creating the perfect community of ideal participants for you!
Broadcast E-mail Tools
Active registration services come complete with broadcast e-mail tools to help you recruit participants, communicate with past registrants, and generate excitement for your upcoming event or season, free of charge!
Active Trainer not only allows you to deliver custom training plans to your participants…its customizable format also boosts branding and adds sponsor value!
Our Corporate Challenge program is designed to make your event an integral part of the community by linking you with a local charity. Our professional support staff will help develop the charity initiative and drive fundraiser participation by creating custom branded materials, informational packets, and providing phone support to participants.
Some tips for increasing event revenue
- Set an annual online registration goal, and create a deliberate marketing plan to ensure your success.
- Send an e-mail announcing online registration and event information and include a direct link to online registration.
- Send an e-mail a few days before registration costs increase, and include a link to the registration site.
- Send an e-mail a week before online registration closes, and include a link to online registration.
- In every e-mail you send, provide a direct link to the registration site, and always ask recipients to forward the e-mail to family and friends.
- On your voicemail recording, suggest the online registration option and provide your web address.
- Mention your event and include a link to your website in your Outlook signature.
- Include online registration information on an event press releases distributed to your local media.
- Extend online registration until right before the event date, since no data entry is required.
- Open online registration for next year’s events as soon as this year’s endurance events are over.
- Talk to your Account Representative about building a seamless fundraising program into your event in order to raise more money for your cause.