Charity events have changed over the years. Bake sales and car washes paved the way for the latest interactive gathering: the charity race.
“How to Plan a Charity Race,” a free resource from ACTIVE Endurance, helps you plan your first race or tighten up your 25th race. With details from pre-race planning to post-race follow through, the guide walks you through all the points of the race. With so many charity fundraising ideas out there, we’ll help you create the best charity event race.
Download this guide on how to organize a charity race and learn how to:
- Create realistic goals for your charity, including your fundraising options
- Choose what kind of race you should create, as well as the distance
- Open registration and fundraising, and how to increase online donations from your charity websites
- Find and retain sponsors, and how they can contribute to your race
- Market your race, both online and offline
- Promote your charity on race day, while incorporating sponsors and partners
- Create post-race reports and how to stay in contact with your sponsors and runners
- And much more!
Created with non-profits in mind to help them raise money for their cause, the guide offers advice for those starting out in the charity event world or those looking to bring new energy into their races. With advice used by big-name charity races and proven methods used to drive registration, fundraising and securing sponsors, “How to Plan a Charity Race” will help you make your next race your best race.