If you’re struggling to add or manage event sponsors, your solution is Virtual Event Bags!
We’re excited to announce that you can now add Virtual Event Bags’ online event bags to your account through ACTIVEWorks Endurance! With Virtual Event Bags, now you can give your sponsors complete control of the content they share with participants. Best of all, they create their content themselves, and the Virtual Event Bags platform makes it easy to invite, track, create and manage digital content from your partners.
Adding Virtual Event Bags is a quick and easy process that makes it easy to get event sponsors and the cost rolls into your existing Active processing fee.
How to add Virtual Event Bags to your account:
- Log in to ACTIVEWorks Endurance
- Select “Get Virtual Event Bags” under “Actions” in the sidebar menu
- Select your plan
- Participant lists from ACTIVEWorks events will automatically sync within the app
Getting started with Virtual Event Bags:
- Decide to either include event bag placements in your existing sponsor agreements or charge to participate
- Invite sponsors to visit your bag’s content builder tool to create their placement in your event bag
- Reach your attendees before, during and after the event by sending them/scheduling email invites through the platform
- Extend your bag’s reach with social channels, existing communications, and embed on your site and in your mobile app
- Visitor activity is tracked through the process, populating reports and showing performance of your event bag
- Sponsors have real-time access to their placement reports to monitor engagement and ROI