A Note From Our General Manager, Sam Renouf:
As we begin this new year, I wanted to look back at the significant developments made in 2015, as well as give you a glimpse at the exciting product investments ahead in 2016.
2015 in Review
We are an industry-driven organization. We seek to solve problems that are urgent and high value to our customers. To gather feedback, our product management team conducts surveys, interviews, and takes direct enhancement requests from our customers.
Due in large part to valuable feedback from our customers, our main focus in 2015 was on features and services that support event directors beyond registration to empower them to reach new participants and stay on top of an increasingly competitive market while capturing greater wallet share throughout their entire event lifecycle.
- Data insights platform that combines the power of big data methodology with over 16 years of endurance athlete behavior to take the guesswork out of race planning and execution with ACTIVE Network Activity Cloud®
- All-new timing options with IPICO Sports
- Greater connection with your sponsors and participants using Virtual Event BagsTM
- Full-service digital marketing management services, from social media to mobile
- More ways to advertise your event on ACTIVE.com
Key improvements to your ACTIVEWorks platform over the past year:
- More robust team functionality
- More participant self-serve options that allow them to manage their own changes
- Expanded merchandise platform that can help you increase sales during or after registration
- Re-launched ACTIVE On-Site race-day app for quick check-in and registration, as well as dynamic bib assignment
- Additional discount mechanisms like global discounts, the discount rules engine, and Promo Link
- New volunteer management module (created from the ground up)
- More ways to brand your registration form and emails
- Redesigned registration form that’s mobile-first and optimized for any device
2016 Sneak Peek
On behalf of everyone here at ACTIVE, I can promise continued product innovation and 100 percent commitment to helping the growth of endurance events. We’ll continue to develop a comprehensive platform that adapts to every event director’s needs with tools such as:
- A brand new integrated fundraising solution
- Simplified social media and digital advertising management customized to the needs of event organizers
- ACTIVE Timing, a revolutionary, integrated timing and scoring product
- Improved dashboards, reporting and access to more data insights
- New ways to message consumers with email and notification improvements
- New event apps that incorporate registrant and spectator details for a stronger event-day experience
- Stronger “basics” with many core endurance event improvements targeted at timed events
We look forward to a great, productive and successful year together.