Even for the most seasoned race directors, important planning decisions that can make or break your event are sometimes left to educated guesses. Questions like where to host your next event, how much to charge and where to promote your event to get the most bang for your buck.
ACTIVE Network’s exciting new data insights platform, Activity Cloud™, answers those questions.
Discover Micro-Level Insights for Your Next Event
Seamlessly weaving data from activity organizers and participants with powerful insights like participant propensity, social media trends and household demographics, Activity Cloud provides you with an unprecedented level of actionable intelligence.
Some of the things you’ll be able to see in Activity Cloud:
• Real-time event performance in comparison to your revenue and registration goals
• Your current revenue compared to similar events in your area at a similar point in their lifecycle
• Your event locations on an interactive Google map with nearby competing events
• Dynamic pricing strategies that optimize revenue
• Marketing dashboard with your ad performance
No Hyperbole: It’s a Game-Changer
This level of insight is rare for the endurance industry and, to use a phrase we don’t write often, it’s a game-changer. Other industries, like airlines and banks and retail stores, have already harnessed the power of data-driven decision making to increase revenue and cut costs. In fact, a recent global study of executives in 12 different countries found that the majority said they needed to be data-driven or they would become “uncompetitive.”
In the ultra-crowded endurance landscape, intelligence like this makes all the difference.