Looking to kick off your year where summer is easier to imagine? Start 2015 with one of these two great events powered by ACTIVE. We’re excited to help bring running enthusiasts together for an inspiring break from winter in beautiful New Orleans, Louisiana and Marina del Rey, California.
Don’t miss the Triathlon Business International Annual Conference to be held on January 25-27, 2015 in Marina del Rey, California. This year’s theme, “Where the Business of Triathlon Gets Done,” will help you gain valuable insight into business growth. Just like a triathlon, the sessions will be three-fold in nature:
- Body: Join ACTIVE’s daily morning indoor or outdoor workouts.
- Mind: Enrich your business skills in the areas of finances, social media, triathlon trends, the use of data and more.
- Soul: Mix, mingle and engage with your peers and industry leaders in networking sessions and while yachting around the harbor.
Whether you’re a coach, an event planner or a runner, you don’t want to miss Running USA 2015: The 12th Industry Conference, taking place in New Orleans, Louisiana on February 8-10. This event offers a variety of inspirational speakers, exhibitors, running groups and more. Check out these conference highlights:
- Enter the GoPro Power Hour Daily Drawing – Once you receive your conference tote bag, hurry over to ACTIVE’s booth #107 and enter your bib into our hourly drawing for an ACTIVE Power Charger for your phone, and our daily grand prize, a GoPro camera.
- Consult with a digital marketing expert – One of our professional Launch Consultants will evaluate your event website and offer tips to take your online presence to the next level.
- Attend the Women’s Trailblazer Luncheon – Celebrate with Running USA and ACTIVE as we honor a woman who has made a significant contribution to the running industry.
- Visit the Power Plant – Recharge between sessions in our hospitality room where you can charge your phone, check your email, enjoy light refreshments, and print boarding passes.
- Experience the ACTIVE Works difference – See the latest in Online Race Registration and Activity and Participant Management and talk to our product designers who are working to develop the future of this exciting industry.