How would you like to learn the trade secrets of successful event directors and experience it in the beautiful city of Portland? Well, this fall, you’re in luck! Registration is now open (and spots are limited) for the Portland Marathon Event Directors College, held in Portland, OR on October 2-4, 2014.
This is a rare opportunity to learn the nuts and bolts of event management from real industry pros, while getting a backstage pass to one of the best-run events in the nation. One of the many things that sets this conference apart from others is its interactive round-table discussion format. It’s the only workshop that focuses solely on events from a hands-on, tactical perspective, where your questions are answered and opinions valued just as much as those of the expert panelists.
Here are a few reasons why you can’t miss this event:
- Industry-leading panelists share their expertise in sponsorship, event management, marketing, PR, and more
- A 100% focus on the nitty-gritty of event directing, regardless of your event’s size or age
- Completely interactive, open format where questions and ideas are encouraged
- Best assemblage of endurance industry representatives in the world
- Networking, socializing, participating…and fun!
And because ACTIVE has a long-standing relationship with the Portland Marathon as their event technology partner, we’re able to offer a special bonus for our blog readers:
Get a $55 registration discount from ACTIVE with the code: 2014EDCOR
To keep its interactive and educational format, the conference is limited in size, and spots are filling up fast. Visit the Portland Marathon Event Directors College site for more details about the college and how to register. ACTIVE Network will be there and we’d love for you to join us!