A few weeks ago we launched our mighty Social Media Playbook, a detailed guide that explains the five major social channels and how to use them. There’s a lot of great stuff in that 30-pager, but we realize you may not have time to read it all.
To help you cut to the chase, we’d like to bring your attention to some sections in the Playbook that give specific, actionable ideas on how to use social media before, during, and after your event. Go to these pages:
- Page 15 – How to Use Facebook Before, During & After the Event
- Page 20 – How to Use Twitter Before, During & After the Event
- Page 24 – How to Use You Tube Before, During & After the Event
- Page 27 – How to Use Google+ Before, During & After the Event
- Page 30 – How to Use Pinterest Before, During & After the Event
Plus, as some of you may have heard, Twitter is launching a redesign! Stay tuned for a blog on those details in the next few weeks.
Get the complete Social Media Playbook (and all of those “Before, During & After” pages) here: