Our next free promotional opportunity is here! If you’re an ACTIVE customer, you can nominate your event for a chance to be featured on ACTIVE.com. Millions of participants come to our site every month to read articles like 13 Scenic Century Rides or 9 Unique Triathlons Across the Country, and we want our customers to highlighted on these highly trafficked pages. And did we mention it’s free?
If your event falls into one of these categories, email us at PromoteYourEvent@ACTIVEnetwork.com:
- Scenic Spring Half Marathons: Deadline to submit your event is 1/31/2014
- Running Races in Wine Country: Deadline to submit your event is 2/1/2014
- Races with the Best Post-Race Parties: Deadline to submit your event is 2/5/2014
Here’s how to nominate your event:
1. Send an email to PromoteYourEvent@ACTIVEnetwork.com
2. In the email, tell us what sets your race apart from the rest. For example, race details like:
- Scenic location
- Multiple distances
- Inaugural year
- Post-race party
- Prizes, awards, raffles
- Charitable cause
- Fun facts
3. Please include event photos. Photos must be 460×345 pixels, and in JPG or PNG formats. (If you’re an inaugural event and don’t have event photos, please provide an event logo.)
4. If you have participant testimonials, send them to us!
5. Finally, provide a link to your ACTIVE.com event registration page
There’s no catch! If your event is featured, you’ll get lots of free exposure to participants:
- Articles typically generate between 25,000-700,000 page views and between 5,000-50,000 visits.
- We don’t ever take this content down from the site, it’s evergreen.
- Your event also has a chance to be featured in our various subscriber-based newsletters and on our social media channels.
Do you know how to throw a party? Is wine country your home? Are you known for your scenery? Email us by the deadlines and be featured for free!