It’s the time of year that we look back and reflect…and try to wrap up the previous 12 months into neat little bundles that summarize the highlights. With that in mind, here are the top blog posts and resources we put out there in 2013. If you missed any or forgot you read some, check them out:
Top 10 Blog Posts of 2013
- 7 Ways to Promote Your Event with Social Media
- Subject Lines, Part II: 6 NEW Ways to Get Your Emails Opened
- 8 Ideas on How to Get Facebook Likes & Comments
- “Sold Out/On Hold” Category Messaging (ACTIVE Works News)
- Event Pricing Strategies Article (Updated)
- 5 Scary Things You Don’t Want to Happen with Registration
- Are You Ready for Facebook’s New Graph Search?
- 10 Unbelievable Social Media Stats for 2013
- Access More Participant Data (ACTIVE Works News)
- What Are You Missing in Your Confirmation Emails?
Top 5 Free Resources
- Event Pricing Strategies That Make a Big Impact on Revenue
- How to Outsmart Facebook’s News Feed
- How to Organize a 5K
- Top 20 Race Director Mistakes to Avoid
- Profile of a Mob™-ster 2013 (Infographic)
And we’ve got lots more great info coming your way in 2014! Stay tuned.