In exactly one week, the ACTIVE World user conference will begin! We’re pretty excited about it. We have hundreds of our customers across all markets attending, including 50+ of the endurance industry’s best and brightest. It will be quite an adventure.
The conference will be held in sunny San Diego, April 9-11th. Here’s are five things we are most looking forward to:
1. The endurance-focused sessions (of course). Nine sessions are dedicated to the endurance industry, including a State of the Industry Report, the Future of Endurance Technology, Creating Win-Win Sponsorships, and Best Ideas Show & Tell. READ about the sessions or VIEW the schedule
2. Keynotes Tim Sanders & John Izzo. Tim will talk about how to drive success at the crucial intersection of people and technology. John will discuss how taking responsibility makes a huge difference in our work, community, and life.
3. 1:1 sessions between customers and their account managers. Get some quality bonding time as well as answers to any technical or general event questions.
4. ACTIVEx workouts on Tuesday at 7:30am, Wednesday and Thursday at 7:00am. We’ve got to get you fired up for the day, don’t we? Our name includes the word “active” after all, so we better back it up.
5. Nautical Nights party on Tuesday from 6-10pm. Meet and mingle poolside with views of the beautiful harbor…and did we mention there was an open bar? Yep.