Today is our one year anniversary! Around this time last year we were brainstorming on the best way to provide event directors with information and resources on a weekly basis, and hence, this blog was born.
To celebrate our anniversary, we want to get a little nostalgic and look back over the top 10 most popular posts of the past year:
1. 5 Ways to Build an Emotional Connection with Participants
[Includes: “How to Organize a 5K” whitepaper]
2. 10 Mind-Blowing Social Media Stats
3. How Google Can Help You Predict the Future
[Includes: “Get Found in Google” whitepaper]
5. 14 Free Ways to Promote Your Race Online
[Includes “25 Ways to Promote Your Event for Free” Whitepaper]
6. Increase Registrations with the new “Just Redirect” Facebook App
8. 5 Things a Participant Considers When Registering For a Mob™ Event (Guest Blog)
[Includes: Profile of a Mob-ster Infograhic]
We hope you’ve found our posts helpful and we’re looking forward to more in 2013. If you have any feedback or ideas, please comment below!