Doing good makes you feel good. But you’ve also got a business to run. So how do you support a cause you believe in and still stay profitable? Whether you’ve partnered with a charity in the past or are considering incorporating “fund-racing” in your event for the first time, this webinar will show you the best ways to be successful, creating a great experience for your participants, charity, and your team.
Our presenter is Donna Grogan, vice-president of International Business Development for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. Donna will share insights based on her years of experience with the ground-breaking Team In Training program, including:
- The importance of identifying a mission when partnering with a charity
- What a charity program looks like
- Demographics of charity participants
- What a charity partner can deliver and why this is important
- Elements of a good partnership
- Case studies
- And more!
Date: Wednesday, October 24th, 2012
Time: 1:00 – 2:00PM Pacific Time
We’ll also wrap up the hour session with a live Q&A. Don’t miss this opportunity to hear from an experienced event fundraiser!