What do women want? Aside from handing out copies of 50 Shades of Grey at the finish line, there are a host of things you can do to attract female participants and keep them loyal to your event. Join us for a webinar that will reveal how to build successful women-only events as well as how to evolve co-ed events to be more welcoming to women.
“What a Girl Wants: Creating Events That Attract Women” will be presented by Gaby Pozo, co-owner of Continental Event and Sports Management Group, and race director of the Divas Half Marathon Series. Through her insight and innovative management, Gaby has quickly expanded the Diva Series to five locations nationwide.
In this webinar, Gaby will be sharing her expertise on:
- How to create an event experience that meets women’s expectations
- How to adjust your customer service & communication tactics
- Why it’s critical to create an identity and how to market it effectively
- Which revenue generating opportunities are unique to women’s events
- How to enhance your co-ed event to improve the experience for female participants
Women’s participation numbers are steadily increasing nationwide, in some cases exceeding men’s. Don’t miss this chance to learn from an experienced race director who really does know what a girl wants! Click below to register.