Next month, event directors from across the nation are going back to school. The Charleston, SC Event Directors’ College will be held on March 28-31, 2012, so grab your backpack and your #2 pencil and join us.
Active Network is proud to be a sponsor of this unique event, which is put on by the Portland Marathon. Why is it so different? Because the Event Directors’ College focuses on practical, real-world tactics instead of vague concepts. You and your fellow race organizers will share ideas and interact with the leaders in the industry. This event is not to be missed!
Here are six reasons why you should attend this workshop:
1. The workshop will focus 100% on events from the hands-on/tactical perspective.
2. You will learn from top quality faculty with expertise in sponsorship, event management, event directing, administration, marketing, public relations, and more.
3. You will network with the best assemblage of industry representatives in the world.
4. Attendees will be event directors of both small to large events, willing to openly share and learn from each other.
5. You will learn the nuts and bolts of event management, including industry secrets that only experience can teach.
6. The workshop will have an open format, encouraging attendees to ask questions and join in the dialogue.